Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Letters: 20 August 2012 - part 2

So I said yesterday, today I will review what I received yesterday :)


So I will start with Nienke, who sent me one of her handmade envelope, it is so sweet and cheerful.



She sent me a long letter (I will answer soon) and something that I will share with you, her amazing cheesecake recipe :D. She also sent me a postcard with her town :D (I'm in love with that mill )


Her recipe :)

Next is Nadz, look at what beautiful envelope she sent :D and the paper .. ohh I was grinning like a dork at it.. is amazing. She also sent me a paper napkin, how did she know I have an old collection ? :D







The last one is from Jenny who has an awesome handwriting :D is so even, like she is a typewriter :D



Thank you girls! for the time and effort you put in writing me a letter :)

Now the stamps :)
Nienke 


 Nadz




 Jenny 



0 comments:

Post a Comment