Monday, August 20, 2012

Late August

Hello there!

I had a little problem with my camera and it was in the service for almost 3 weeks :( but now is back in my hands and working perfectly, plus I was a bit busy and too lazy to scan my cards :P

Since my last post I received a few more cards (the letters in another post):

First one is from Marlen from Germany :)


02.08.2012

Second one from Guido from Great Britain 


06.08.2012

Third one from I-Shing from Taiwan, a beautiful night skyline of Taipei

14.08.2012

Forth one from Christina, Germany. The first card I received from Touchnote by Samsung. Is soo shinny :)

The stamp is not available with this type of card
17.08.2012

Fifth one and the last for now is a cute and wonderful card from Julie from Canada :D

20.08.2012

Thank you all for making my hungry mail box happy and myself too :) (I am more happy than my mail box)



0 comments:

Post a Comment