Monday, August 27, 2012

Letters: 27 August 2012

It's Monday, that means letters :D.
Today I got 3 letters, and one was poking out of the mail box, because somebody packed it today with junk mail too (supermarkets love to send you flyers).


Today's letters each had a postcard in it *I love them all!*
First letter opened is from Elin, from beautiful Norway! She sent me a long letter, together with 2 postcards:


The first one shows the houses that are typical in her city and the second one is a view from Ullensvang (a municipality). And while I googled to see what it actually is in the card, it took me to a hotel, hotel which is the first building from right (the long one) 


The second one is from Vicky, Germany. She also sent me an amazing card depicting Dresden. Dresden is a city that suffered a lot of bombing in 1945. In this picture is showed the Dresden Frauenkirche, which was destroyed in the bombing. She told me that the pieces of the building were gathered and then step by step they reconstructed the church as it was back then. The finalization was in 2005. 



The last one for today is from Nastya, Russia. She also sent me a card, which I found a bit funny and amazing too(at first I wondered ho come the tap is suspended!!)









0 comments:

Post a Comment